- The Wall Street Journal reports on the geopolitics surrounding the Nord Stream Pipeline and how Russia is purposefully excluding Central European states with Germany’s help.
- Food security is an increasingly important issue for political and military leaders, the Financial Times reports.
- The New York Times reports on the human costs of Haiti’s environmental degradation, specifically how deforestation has led to scores of deaths. Meanwhile, Scientific American explores the role of recycling in the stabilization of Haiti.
- The DoD Energy Blog gives a first person account of energy use by Marines in Afghanistan.
- Green Inc. explores the possibility of using models of oil reserve management for extending water supplies.
Bold. Innovative. Bipartisan.