- Concerns about the safety of smaller nuclear reactors lingers, The New York Times reports.
- The U.S. Navy and Department of Agriculture will be holding a meeting to share information on renewable energy this April, announced the USDA.
- The Moscow Times reports that shale gas development efforts in Europe could offer more independence from Russian energy resources.
- Congressman Mike Coffman (R-CO) submits a bill to congress that would establish the first U.S. rare earth minerals stockpile, according to Defense News.
- Check out an interesting read on how the Office of Naval Research is aiding efforts to preserve Ghana's economy and environment from coastal erosion.
An independent, nonpartisan and nonprofit organization that develops strong, pragmatic and principled national security and defense policies.