- Concerns about the safety of smaller nuclear reactors lingers, The New York Times reports.
- The U.S. Navy and Department of Agriculture will be holding a meeting to share information on renewable energy this April, announced the USDA.
- The Moscow Times reports that shale gas development efforts in Europe could offer more independence from Russian energy resources.
- Congressman Mike Coffman (R-CO) submits a bill to congress that would establish the first U.S. rare earth minerals stockpile, according to Defense News.
- Check out an interesting read on how the Office of Naval Research is aiding efforts to preserve Ghana's economy and environment from coastal erosion.
Bold. Innovative. Bipartisan.