- Amidst growing water disputes, Pakistan has approached the World Bank in seeking to halt to a 775megawatt hydrological plant in India, according to Yahoo Finance.
- The State Department released the U.S.-China Joint Statement on Energy Security Cooperation.
- The Department of Energy's ARPA-E is spends $40million for "crude-free" fuel projects.
- Bees and other pollinators are critical to world food security, but many of these organisms are rapidly disappearing, according to an article posted on AlertNet.
- USAID Administrator Shah discussed food security initiatives with Bangladesh, reports The Medical News.
An independent, nonpartisan and nonprofit organization that develops strong, pragmatic and principled national security and defense policies.