- Climate negotiators in Cancun are urged to reach a modest deal, from Reuters.
- As U.S. and S. Korea stage exercises, China urges talks, according to Defense News.
- Car bomb kills an Iranian nuclear scientist in Tehran, reports the Washington Post.
- Also from the Post, better sharing of data leads to danger.
- Strategy of targeting fuel lines is brought to the war on cancer, from the N.Y. Times.
An independent, nonpartisan and nonprofit organization that develops strong, pragmatic and principled national security and defense policies.